Effective project management is a crucial element in the success of every project. At Agility, we assign a project manager to each project, large or small. Our project managers coordinate and oversee the study activities at project start-up and through to study completion.
Agility uses a customized approach and our proactive and experienced Project Managers are always ready to provide advice and guidance to sponsors and investigative sites to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations and requirements.
Agility Project Managers perform the following:
- Serve as a primary resource and point of communication for the client and project team
- Provide leadership and direction to the project team, including specifications for time, quality and cost of deliverables
- Perform project feasiblity
- Utilize effective systems and processes to assure efficiency and accuracy throughout the project
- Create a management framework to optimize the skills of functional leads, and drives focus on the quality and efficiency of individual tasks
- Utilize their expertise in risk mitigation and issue resolution to ensure that trials are on time and within budget.
- Maintain a flexible, can-do approach to address issues innovatively and proactively