Agility’s philosophy is to deliver effective, end-to-end collaboration, training, and resource planning regardless of project size. Our team members engage quickly and provide strategic thinking – ensuring quicker start-up times, superior quality, and the most efficient delivery at every phase of the trial.
Comprehensive communication throughout all phases of the clinical trial is essential to building successful partnerships – with sponsors, research sites, and patients. Our dedicated teams are designed to serve as an extension of your team and provide unrivaled support at every stage of the drug development process. We care about and are committed to the success of your studies.
Agility delivers a well-coordinated, collaborative approach in every aspect – from site selection to study close out. We address:
- Site feasibility, selection and qualification
- Collection, review, and approval of site essential documents
- IRB/EC submissions, including compilation of initial submissions, amendments, notifications, and closeout submissions
- Set up and maintenance of electronic or paper Trial Master File (TMF), customized to fit the needs of the project
- Site monitoring and management